Saturday 19 October 2013

Smokey eye make-up using SLEEK AU NATURAL PALETTE

Smokey Eye Make-up using Sleek Au Natural Palette


Use selotape to create a crisp line

Apply NYX Eyeshadow Base in Nude

Taking the Au Natural Palette and a flat brush, apply 'Honeycomb' all over from lash line to eyebrow

Taking a blending brush, apply 'Bark' in the socket line

Define that colour even more by using 'Noir' with the same brush over 'Bark'

Using a flat brush, apply the glittery colour 'Taupe' over the lid

Highlight the brow bown using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Blend the white out, and apply 'Nougat' over the top

Using the same colour 'Bark' from earlier, take it under the lower lashes about half way in

Using 'Taupe' from earlier, take this under the other half of your lower lashes

Use 'Noir' to line the eyes instead of eyeliner
Apply eyelashes (optional) I used Eyelure Wispy Lashes (156)

I used L'Oreal True Match Foundation with a Coastal Scents Buffing Brush

Under my eyes I used MAC Studio Fix Concealer and a Kryolan Dome Brush

To set everything I used this huge EcoTools brush with MAC Studio Fix

For Blusher I used NYX Pinched with a Coastal Scents Angled Contour Brush

I used these 2 Lipsticks- 101 Barry M and S Colour Creamy Nude






The finished look! If I'm doing quite heavy eyes I like to use a very nude lipstick so I don't look like a drag queen.I did my eyes first to avoid any drop down from the eyeshadows ruining my foundation. I also used MUA Brow Palette but totally forgot to include that.












No comments:

Post a Comment