Thursday 3 October 2013

REVIEW: Vivo Gel-Line Eyeliner

Vivo Gel- Line Eyeliner


The Vivo range is available from Tesco (where I picked this up) or their own website. The normal price of this is £3.49 but it was on sale at Tesco for £2.50.. and now I know why.
I was not impressed by this eyeliner at all. It wasn't pigmented and the colour pay off was terrible!

FIRST LINE: 3 coats of liner!
SECOND LINE: 2 coats of liner!

It came with a brush but it was useless really, it had no shape or structure to it so I could barely get any product onto the brush. 


I chose the colour 'Black Swan' but it also comes in 'Lady Grey' and 'Brown Sugars' but I wont be wasting my time trying those colours out either. It was difficult to apply, pulled on my eyelid and was not 'gel' like at all.
I'm really disappointed that this liner wasn't great but for £2.50 you can't expect much! It hasn't put me off of trying other products from the Vivo brand as lots of them were gone in Tesco which suggests they may be a better quality than the eyeliner.



2 comments:

  1. The nail varish is really nice. Quite thick and fairpy hard wearing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to try it out thanks Sue x

    ReplyDelete